We had the good fortune of connecting with Gianmarco Boccaccio and we’ve shared our conversation below.
Hi Gianmarco, do you have any habits that you feel contribute to your effectiveness?
The habits that help me to be successful are:
- 1) to Choose what I really want;
- 2) to trust me,
- 3) to seek my peace;
- 4) to organize my ideas:
- 5) to talk about my ideas;
- 6) to seek help & to be patient;
- 7) to give thanks every day for everything that life is offering me,
- 8) to remember and always pay well the people who work with me;
- 9) to Travel to fairs and fashion weeks;
- 10) to Be.
Let’s talk shop? Tell us more about your career, what can you share with our community?
I really like doing creative projects, that is, directing an idea. Creating as a team makes me proud and seeing an idea realized makes me see how I can improve myself for my next project, ^^ hehe, and even if I think we never get anywhere, we just keep doing what we like, that’s my art, do what I love. My priority is always to create a good team and that we can work together in synergy and carry out the best project, or rather, achieve our expectations and the client’s expectations. To overcome challenges, listening to my instinct, and you know, …prevention is better than cure.
The lessons I have learned are
- 1) to understand that success is a balance between the time of freedom you have every day to do what you love, and your financial freedom to be able to buy everything you need and to travel to the places you want;
- 2) to understand that the place where I live does not represent me;
- 3) to understand that the happiness of each day is within me and not in the external things that surround me;
- 4) to understand that each next step will have a better goal if I really want it;
- 5) to only work with clients who pay 50% in advance;
- 6) to work with a world vision;
- 7) to trust my intuitions;
- 8) to not judge other people or me;
- 9) to surprise me every day with the magic of life;
- 10) to know how to negotiate my skills.
At LaModaChannel we are a team of freelancers with clients all over the world, and we are always looking for new stories to tell. We are passionate about creating fashion films, music videos and mini-documentaries for artists and sustainable brands around the world, so please send me an email if we might work together, I love doing Zoom and talking about creative projects! ; )
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover more: www.lamodachannel.eu
If you had a friend visiting you, what are some of the local spots you’d want to take them around to?
I like the Hollywood sign, walking there is beautiful, being able to see Los Angeles from above, and discover the Griffith Observatory and then go down on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and discover some of the old music stores, like Amoeba music and go to a party at some nice event in downtown Los Angeles. Also waking up early and going surfing at Venice Beach or having breakfast in Santa Monica at Huckleberry Bakery could be a good plan.
Who else deserves some credit and recognition?
I want to dedicate my shoutout to my entire team of freelancers at LaModaChannel, who I have known and who wanted to work with me with love and passion from Spain with Pedro de Nogueira & Ruben Alvarez, to Italy with Sofia Aisha Bravi, to Los Angeles with David Mikol, to Los Cabos with my entire new team and among others around the world. Thanks!