We had the good fortune of connecting with La’tesha Ni’cole and we’ve shared our conversation below.
Hi La’tesha, maybe we can start at the very start – the idea – how did you come up with the idea for your business?
We wanted a name that will represent our community,. The people in it, while also Inspiring others in the world
Let’s talk shop? Tell us more about your career, what can you share with our community?
1. What Sparked This Project Was To Bring The Feel Of 80’s/ 90’s Hip Hop With A Classic Record Celebrating 50 Years Of The Original Mr Big Stuff. Bringing Back, Good Vibes, Fun, Dance, Love To Our Communities & Music Industry. The Video Brung The Colors, The Groove and Setting That Can Only Make You Want To Vibe Out To It.
2. Everything Needs Balance, And That’s How I Am Able To Use My Gift To Inspire Others. With God As The Head Of My Life
3. It Took Me Years To Finally Say Okay Imma Do A Real Remake Of A Classic. My Unc Buddy Had Been Telling Me To Remix One For Years. I Knew I Had To Come Correct To Do It. Honestly Covid Took Me To Another Level. Reached Out To Steve OG & Him & Steve Vicious Brung The Magic. Replayed Everything and We Added Original Vocals & I Wrote Lyrics To It. After That I Said It Needs Something Else, & Boom Reached out to DJ Mac Cummings and he put his 1’s & 2’s on it super lit. Scratching and Mixing on it. Angelique Jonelle & Steve OG added some vocals too. There you have it a Masterpiece. Shout Out To Caraljo Music, Peer Music & Mailico Music for allowing me to bless this Classic. Truly Humbled To Have This Opportunity. Thank You All
4. Nothing Comes To A Sleeper But A Dream
5. Create A Wave That Brings Back The Love Of Hip Hop & New Vibes To The Music Industry. Inspire World and Other Up Coming Artist In A Positive Way. Connect With Some Of The Legends Of Hip Hop and Musicians. Blessings
Any places to eat or things to do that you can share with our readers? If they have a friend visiting town, what are some spots they could take them to?
Definitely have to show them some San Diego Culture.
1st Day Lunch at Pete Mills Waffle Burgers
Afterwards, Take Trip To Beach Before It’s Late.
2nd Day San Diego CA Zoo or SeaWorld
3rd Day Stop By The World Beat Center, Take A Tour Of Real Culture And Try One Of Their Healthy Dishes and Beverages.
4th Day Trip Around The Southeast San Diego Community, Share Some History and Stop At A Local Taco Shop Humberto’s Off 43rd St. One Of The Best In The City
5th Day Community Events All Day, See How We Give Back and Inspire The City and The Future Of Our Community
6th Day Hit Up Ceo and Find Out What Night Spot Is Poppn At That Time So Many.
Since I’m Not A Cluber Like That Gotta Get The Scoop From The Fam That Knows, Which He Is The Entertainment Guru
7Th Day Catch A Early Church Service, Then We Having A Dope Kick Back, Lounging, Football, Baseball Or basketball on, Food On The Grill and Invite The Crew Over To Show Some Southern Cali Hospitality Baby.
Who else deserves some credit and recognition?
Steve Cooper Lifestyle Photography